Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Is This Your girl?




What the fuck is her deal? I'm at work! I'm just trying to have a little me time, catching up on what's happening in the world, studying the changing political climate, researching the current economic crisis. And then she comes along and ruins it all!!

If you're like me and you see a thumbnail of a beautiful picture you admire you probably click to see it in it's full resolution glory. To view it in it's originally intended size as it were. How am I supposed to admire a picture of some mountains if I can't even see the Goddamn tips?! ...of the mountains.

So I take off my pants and click the thumbnail like any sane person would do only to be taken to a page where I have to wait five excruciating seconds before I can "Continue on to My Image". But the worst part is when you hear that familiar "clip clip clip clop" because you left your audio up on the loudest Goddamn setting. And when the realization sets in and you scramble to find that fucking mute button while your pants are around your ankles it's too fucking late, she's already on screen so your whole office hears "Welcome to Adult Friend Finder...". Luckily by now you're able to rip the speakers' cables right out from behind your computer and avoid any further embarrassment. Or at least until later when a co-worker comes into your office and asks if you need an adult friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment