Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Hey Have You Seen That New Gentlemen Broncos Trailer?



Here's the trailer to the upcoming comedy Gentlemen Broncos. The two selling points at the top of the poster above are not what make me want to go see this movie. I've never seen Napolean Dynamite. When I've tried to I've gotten bored immediately. Nacho Libre is on my "I'll get to it" movie list. No beautiful peoples the two main selling points for me in this trailer are Jemaine Clement and Sam Rockwell. Clement is half of the very funny comedy duo Flight Of The Conchords. If you don't know who Sam Rockwell is (and you won't recognize him in the trailer if you're not) you better ask somebody. Currently he's starring in this summer's highly rated/highly under seen Moon.
You know what? My apologies to you Mr. Sam Rockwell. I've done you a disservice myself by not seeing more of your movies. My favorite performances of yours are from Galaxy Quest and Charlie's Angels. That'd be like if someone asked me what my favorite Pacino performances and I said Revolution and Cruising.



I stand by Galaxy Quest being a great movie though. It's hilarious and Sam Rockwell's hilarious in it. Charlie's Angels? Well judge me if you must. Regardless I'm not being fair to you Mr. Rockwell. Your movies are currently in my Netflix queue so I hope all will be forgiven.
Gentlemen Broncos is the story of "a loveable loner whose passion for writing leads him on an offbeat and hilarious journey as his story first gets ripped off by the legendary fantasy novelist, Ronald Chevalier (Jemaine Clement) and then is adapted into a disastrous movie by the small town’s most prolific homespun filmmaker." Thank you Trailer Addict for that lovely description. Thank you Jed Resnik for letting me know about this trailer. Who's Jed Resnik? He has a great site out of New York that you should check out as well. Gentlemen Broncos arrives in theaters on October 30, 2009.


Dr. Ronald Chevalier - The Art Of Relaxating



Dr. Ronald Chevalier - Fallout

No comments:

Post a Comment