Friday, August 21, 2009

Hey Have You Seen That New Capitalism: A Love Story Trailer?

Here's the trailer to Michael Moore's new documentary Capitalism: A Love Story. What can you say about Michael Moore? People either love him or hate him. I'm a fan of his. I don't always agree with him but in a world where people are getting their own television shows for shooting 8 kids out of their cooch I'll take a guy who's at least trying to do something funny and smart in front of a camera.
Here he is doing what I love seeing him do. Chasing old rich white dudes with cameras. They can make that an Olympic event with just Moore competing. Alright now I support Chicago's bid for the 2016 Olympics. Cleeeeearrrly that was the deal breaker.
My one issue with a new Michael Moore movie is the same fear I had with the Bruno movie. How much will Moore be able to get away with on camera? Moore is such a recognizable face that his targets probbably know who he is by now and they are not going to talk to him. Chase them old rich white dudes any way Mike! I would but then I'd miss a day of work and wouldn't get paid, yadda yadda yadda. Take a look at the trailer for yourself peoples and if you see an old white dude on the street ask him, "Hey! Where's all my paper at son!"
Capitalism: A Love Story arrives in theaters on October 2nd. I hope that's a payday or else I can't afford to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment