Friday, November 20, 2009

People's Sexiest Man Alive & OPRA-Haters

People magazine revealed their Sexiest Man Alive issue this week and it's Johnny Depp. Apparently they didn't get my photo submission:

Haters. Speaking of haters. Oprah announced that she is ending her show after 2011 and the haters are out celebrating. I don't understand why someone would hate Oprah? What is it that you hate about someone who has a billion dollars, takes their employees (and me!) on paid vacations, and helped elect the country's 1st Black President?
Oh you hate yourself and your job because those are things you can't do? Oh okay. That makes sense. I could've sworn I thought I heard you say you hate Oprah.
Alright let's get away from the hate and spread the love. My boy Kyle Kinane has a site called I'm dead and it's all my fault. You should holler at that cause it's funny. What.

That's it. Got it. I'm gone. But if you wanted to keep kicking it with me follow me on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment