Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hey Have You Seen That New Clash Of The Titans Trailer?


How we living peoples? Here's the teaser trailer to Clash Of The Titans. I'm actually surprised at how much I was into this trailer. This movie already had two strikes going against it for me. It's a remake, strrrike 1! And the lead is Sam Worthington, strrriii-actually hold off on that. Sam Worthington isn't a bad thing. Honestly I just don't understand his popularity. Where'd he come from? When he was cast in the lead in Terminator 4:Go Hate Yourself I had no idea who he was but part of me felt like I should have. Now he's got Avatar coming up in December and Titans next year. Good for you Sam. Clash of The Titans arrives in theaters on March 26, 2010. Check out the trailer for yourselves. Look closely to see quick glimpses of the cool monster designs, Liam Neeson as Zeus, and absolutely no sign of the original star Harry Hamlin.



SIDE BAR: When I went to Google images to find the poster for Clash Of The Titans it gave me the following as one of the choices:

Google, even when you are wrong you are right.

No comments:

Post a Comment