Thursday, June 4, 2009

David Carradine. He Gone!

Damn. This is not the news I wanted to wake up to this morning. David Carradine was found dead today in a Bangkok hotel. The really sad part is that it's believed to be a suicide. Damn. Of all the ways for Bill to go out it shouldn't have been like this. Here is what MSNBC.com had to say.

I saw David Carradine a few years ago walking around in Downtown Chicago. Like with every celebrity I meet I freaked out then I referred to him as a character he played in a movie instead of his real name. I walked right up to him and said, "Aww Hell naw. you're Bill. Awesome!" He shook my hand, smiled, gave me the 5 Point Palm Exploding Heart Technique and went about his bidness.

The world will know him as David Carradine but to me he'll always be Bill.



No comments:

Post a Comment