Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Barack Obama? Is That Your Boy?


Yessir. Barack Obama, he's my boy. He with me. Actually, I'm with him. He represent Smart Tech. This is the kind of presidential/political history I like to see be made. Today President Barack Obama has chosen Sonia Sotomayor to replace Justice David Souter on the Supreme Court which could make Sotomayor the first Latina Supreme Court Judge.

Now I am going to be 100% honest and say I do not know much about Sonia Sotomayor and when I say I do not know much I mean I don't know anything about her. But strictly on a personal, cultural level, and being Latino myself I am very proud to see that this country could soon have its very first Latina Supreme Court Judge. Now I have to do some research and see if she will judge with an iron fist or an iron chankleta.

CNN En Espanol's video of Sonia Sotomayor

No comments:

Post a Comment