Friday, January 22, 2010

The Purple One.


Prince is my guy. He's a genius. The stranger a story I hear about Prince the easier it is for me to accept as absolute fact. I was told this week he was referred to by Wendy and Lisa (former members of The New Power Generation**) as the "Fancy Lesbian". My immediate reaction? Of course he is. Now today I get sent not one but two separate emails with the story that Prince has recorded a new fight song for the Minnesota Vikings. My immediate reaction? Of course he did. Here is the Minnesota Vikings Fight song courtesy of Prince titled "Purple And Gold".



And here's a bonus clip kids. The trifecta. Prince, Michael Jackson, and James Brown performing at the Apollo.



Happy Friday.
**My apologies, I was informed that Wendy and Lisa were in the Revolution. I lose two Purple Points for that error.

No comments:

Post a Comment