Saturday, January 23, 2010

Paul's Power Rankings - 2010


This year I'll be attempting to arrange, in order, from first to worst, all the films I see that are being released in 2010. Come next years awards I should have no trouble telling you which movie stands at the top of my list. It might be biting off a little more than I can chew, but it might be fun, so here goes.

1. Book of Eli - Coming in at #1 with a bullet is Book of Eli, the story of Denzel Washington's modern day journey through the heart of Detroit.

Being that it's the only 2010 flick I've seen this year, it stands alone at the top.

Any early frontrunners for award consideration you ask?

Denzel Washington - Best Actor
Gary Oldman - Best Supporting Actor
Jennifer Beals - Best Supporting Actress
The Hughes Brothers - Best Director

These of course, are subject to change... likely with the next film I see. So here we go, 2010 is underway.

And here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment